The goal of the Children’s Ministries at Woodland Heights Baptist Church is to assist parents in training their children to KNOW Jesus personally, to LOVE Him passionately, to GROW in obedience to Him so they can become a “fully devoted follower of Christ”.
For K through 4th grade, our Bible Teaching for Kids Sunday School curriculum provides a balanced approach to central Bible concepts, essential Bible skills, and foundational Bible stories – helping kids hear, know, and do God’s Word.
Bible Teaching for Kids…
- Utilizes LifeWay’s Levels of Biblical Learning and Levels of Bible Skills as frameworks
- Provides a three-year scope and sequence
- Includes a chronological study (Genesis through Acts) for grades 1-6; giving kids the chance to study the Bible chronologically twice during the childhood years
- Covers all the biblical concept areas found in the Levels of Biblical Learning each year
- Meets the needs of different learning styles through a variety of teaching methods
- Enables kids to internalize Bible truths and apply them to life